- No cheating - we strictly prohibit any form of cheating game mechanics.
- Show respect - treat all group members with respect and maintain a positive and friendly environment. Avoid any form of harassment, discrimination, or offensive language.
- Follow orders and don't act on your own - follow the chain of command, hierarchy and follow the instructions set by squad leaders during missions. This helps maintain
organization and coordination within the group.
- Mission roles - respect assigned roles and responsibilities during missions. If you have a specific role e.g. "medic" then perform your duties diligently according to that role and
support your team.
- Rushing without Planning - assault activities outside of planning are not tolerated
- Teamwork - promote cooperation and teamwork. Use coordinated tactics, show support
for each other, and prioritize the success of the team over personal goals. Avoid lone wolf
- Attendance and punctuality - be punctual for scheduled events or missions. if it's not
possible let the group know in advance if you are unable to attend or will be late in case
you have previously stated your desire to attend before.
Introduction to KP Liberation
It’s a dynamic cooperative mission that focuses on liberation-style gameplay, where players work together to liberate a region from enemy forces. The mode/mod aims to provide a sandbox experience with open-world gameplay, allowing players to plan and execute their own strategies to achieve the objective of freeing the occupied territory.
In KP Liberation, players typically start with limited resources and control over a small base. The primary goal is to capture key strategic locations, such as towns, cities, and military installations, in order to weaken the enemy's hold on the region. As players progress, they can establish forward operating bases (FOBs), construct fortifications, and utilize available resources to support their operations.
The mod emphasizes teamwork, coordination, and strategic decision-making. Players can choose different roles within the mission, such as infantry, medics, engineers, and more, each with their own unique capabilities and responsibilities. Collaboration and effective communication among team members are crucial to successfully accomplish objectives and withstand enemy counterattacks.
KP Liberation offers a dynamic and evolving battlefield where players can encounter enemy patrols, conduct reconnaissance, gather intelligence, and engage in combat across a variety of terrains. The mod provides a challenging and immersive experience, allowing players to customize the mission parameters, difficulty settings, and other aspects to suit their
In a nutshell - KP Liberation offers an engaging and dynamic gameplay experience in Arma 3, combining elements of strategy, tactics, and teamwork as players work together to liberate the occupied territory and achieve victory.
FOB Interface, what do the different icons mean?
Green crate - Supplies; used to build units at FOB, fortifications and buildings, hangars and helipads.
Ammo - Red bullets icon; to build armed vehicles, other weapons and better infantry.
Fuel - Yellow fuel can icon; also for building vehicles. Icon with a group of people - Friendly soldiers limit; measures the number of friendly soldiers on the map besides those that are at the FOB
Helicopter and plane - Aircraft limit; It determines the number of helicopters and aircraft it can be increased by building hangars and helipads.
Exclamation mark - alert level; It's a measurement of how hostile the opponent is focused on you. When the game starts it is 0%,but it increases as the operations become more extensive. For example, when we have 0% and attack any object, the opponents are more often not the best equipped. When it is at 100%, the opponents are much better equipped and also have better vehicles.
Green House - reputation of civilians; 100% will mean that civilians will have a friendly attitude towards you, provide information and even help you take over places by forming resistance forces against the enemy. -100% well, then they will no longer be friendly they will create resistance against you, they will ambush convoys, help the enemy on the defensive and they will create IEDs.
Intel - Blue Star icon; Its used to activate secondary objectives that decrease the alert level (Green house)
More information about getting intel
Ways to get intel:
a) Finding intel items in enemy territory – Often in buildings it is possible to find it, just pick it up to get intel points (they spawn even more often in enemy military bases and are in the form of a document or laptop).
b) Capturing enemy soldiers - Some soldiers after capturing sectors surrender, most lay down and put away their weapons. After finding an enemy who has surrendered, you must transport him to the FOB to interrogate him (As far as I know, only the higher ranks in the enemy's structures can be interrogated.)
Rules of Engagement
The enemy may not always follow rules of engagement or the "suggestions" by the Geneva Convention. Due to this it is so much more important that we respect these laws of wartime and minimize collateral damage. Some of us may remember the tragic shelling of the hospital in Lythium in which a mass of civilians died as a result of improperly coordinated artillery attacks from the side of Phoenix PMC, which were hired by the US to act out special operations in the area.
The idea of hierarchy on our server using this specific mode which is KP Liberation is reasonable or at least I hope it will be fully understood why it serves several important purposes that can be beneficial for effective command and control, making gameplay more pleasant, as well as avoiding uncertain decisions which can result in negative effects.
It's helping to get clear communication, effective coordination, and efficient decision-making.
It ensures that responsibilities are assigned, tasks are forwarded, & resources are
properly managed to achieve the objectives. Additionally, a hierarchy promotes discipline, accountability, and unity of command, which are crucial for effective our big military operation.
Here I show what roles have been prepared by me and what their tasks are:
- Head of Command
Highest rank and provides overall leadership, direction and decision-making in the
organization. Existence provides clear lines of authority and responsibility.
• Making critical decisions regarding operations and overall direction.
• Setting strategic objectives and goals for the command.
• Providing guidance and leadership to subordinate commands.
• Ensuring effective communication and coordination among different commands.
2. Assistant Head of Command
Supports the Head of Command and acts as a trusted advisor. This role helps in sharing the workload, providing continuity of leadership, and ensuring effective decision-making even in the absence of the Head of Command.
• Assisting the Head of Command in decision-making and strategic planning.
• Overseeing the implementation of orders and directives from the Head of Cmd.
• Acting as a “link” between the Head of Command and subordinate commands.
• Supporting and deputizing for the Head of Command as required.
3. Strategic Command
Responsible for strategic planning, intelligence and overall coordination. This role
provides a comprehensive understanding of the operational environment and helps ensure effective decision-making at the strategic level. In brief, makes all plans for next steps in the area of operations that is Chernarus.
• Conducting strategic analysis of the operational environment.
• Formulating long-term plans and objectives for the organization.
• Coordinating intelligence gathering and analysis efforts.
• Providing guidance and support to subordinate commands regarding strategic matters.
• Finalizing plans and forwarding to the command.
4. Engineering Command
The Engineering Command is responsible for construction and infrastructure development of the FOB. This role supports the organization by creating and maintaining essential infrastructure for operations, enhancing force protection.
• Planning and overseeing the construction of forward operating bases (FOBs) and
• Managing resources and even suggesting newer vehicles.
• Conducting reconnaissance and assessments of potential construction sites.
• Providing technical expertise and support for infrastructure development
• Maintenance of Infrastructure
5. Logistics Command
Focuses on logistics, supply and factory customization. This role ensures the availability of necessary resources, equipment and supplies, which is critical to sustained operations and mission success.
• Ensuring the availability of resources, equipment & supplies for the FOB
• Managing transportation via "Logistics Menu" which is easy to use, generally distribution of resources.
• Establishing and adjusting factories production of needed resources.